1. I feel sorry for everyone in my life or that I come into contact with lately. My mood swings are pretty well “swung” over to the bad side and I am one cranky son of a gun. Sorry.
2. I find myself giving this look to almost everyone and everything all day long. #cantcontrolthesnark
3. I miss sweating. Not sweating from trying to put my shoes on, which is a daily occurrence now…but sweating from a good old fashioned butt kicking workout.
4. I want cake. Lots and lots of cake. And I don’t want to have to inject a bottle of insulin for that to happen, so I’ll just dream about it. For now.
5. Because I’m trying to keep myself motivated through these last few weeks of pregnancy, I’m running a Spring Biggest Loser Challenge. It starts on Monday, $10 to join and winner takes all. If you want to join, let me know!!
I had every intention of getting this post published last night, but exhaustion set in and I went to bed instead.
Love your veggies- didn’t happen. It’s clear I need more vegetables in my life!
Since my blood sugars have been so insane lately, I’m trying to change things up with my meals in hopes it will bring my sugars back to down to normal levels. It’s not working. No matter how much insulin I take, no matter how little carbs I eat, the levels keep rising.
Delicious and crazy juicy orange, along with roasted peanuts.
Hey, look! Vegetables! My all time favorite soup.
A low carb wrap filled with cheese and salsa, dipped in spicy guacamole
And a new to me yogurt. Not bad, but I wish the cup was bigger!
Don’t forget to check out all of the other submissions for this week’s WIAW!
Your baby’s the size of an acorn squash!
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, we weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but he’s still got a ways to go — can you believe he’ll triple in weight before birth?
your baby at 29 weeks
- He’s getting a little cramped in there, since he’s growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you’re getting all those jabs and kicks.
- He’s growing white fat deposits under his skin, and his energy is surging because of it.
- Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.
Life has been somewhat of a roller coaster the last few days. My blood sugars have been all over the place and becoming harder and harder to control. As many times as Dr’s have told me this could happen, now that it IS happening, I don’t like it.
I had an OB appointment yesterday – and an ultrasound-. Good news is that baby girl continues to thrive and is doing great! She is growing right on track and even though my body is going nuts with all of this blood sugar nonsense, she continues to be unaffected. But, because my numbers have been so high, and when that happens, I note decreased fetal movements, it’s time to watch things a little closer.
Starting this morning, I will be at the hospital having Non-Stress Tests done twice a week and I’m also seeing my OB weekly now until delivery.
The first test was done this morning and we passed with flying colors. While it was a little boring sitting there clicking each time she moved, I loved being able to just sit back, listening to the heartbeat and moving around and I did a little reading as well. Next test is Saturday morning.
And that’s that! I’m trying to stay positive and just focus on one day at a time right now. It’s really all I can do!