Good morning…even though it’s Noon in 4 minutes. Having all of these snow days is totally throwing me off, I never know what day it is anymore. It’s taken me all morning to realize it’s Friday and not Tuesday.
Total random of 5 things for today, here we go!
1. 78 days until my due date! Until I have the c-section scheduled, this is the date I use. I can’t believe that it’s getting so close.
2. My youngest is turning 6 on Sunday and he LOVES all things Captain America (or really anything like that really), he’s going to be so excited for this present.
3. Speaking of his birthday; here is my little snow minion. So excited to be able to play in the snow yesterday after school.
4. The husband celebrated 5 years at his job this past September and was able to pick a gift from a list of things; I love that instead of getting whatever he wanted, he told me to pick. Cuisinart griddle/grill/panini maker for the win! We tried it out last night with pancakes. Loved it!
5. This book. It’s out of the Teen section (don’t judge…), but it was REALLY good. It really makes you think about how 1 single moment in your life can impact so many people. I highly suggest reading it, I finished it in about a week, it was hard to put down.
Elizabeth Valchar-pretty, popular, and perfect-wakes up the morning after her eighteenth birthday party on her family’s yacht, where she’d been celebrating with her six closest friends. A persistent thumping noise has roused her. When she goes to investigate, what she finds will change everything she thought she knew about her life, her friends, and everything in between. As Liz begins to unravel the circumstances surrounding her birthday night, she will find that no one around her, least of all Liz herself, was perfect-or innocent. Critically acclaimed author Jessica Warman brings readers along on a roller-coaster ride of a mystery, one that is also a heartbreaking character study, a touching romance, and ultimately a hopeful tale of redemption, love, and letting go.
That wraps up this week’s edition of Five Things Friday. Have a great weekend!