It’s been so long since my last thinking out loud, I’m pretty sure it was the week before Emma was born, so almost two months ago!!
1. I wish Emma knew how awesome naptime could be. Some days she’ll nap like a champion and I can actually get some things done (like today…) other days she barely will sleep for 20 minutes and I feel like tearing my hair out all day long (like yesterday…)
2. Since it’s been so long since I participated, that warrants an Emma picture so everyone can “meet” her.
Ok, two pictures, here’s her birth announcement.
3. I’m trying to get my body back after baby. As of Monday, I’m under my pre-pregnancy weight, but I have about 30lbs I want to lose to get to my happy weight. There is a group of us who just had babies in April trying to do the same thing. #safetyinnumbers
4. Between pregnancy and then breastfeeding for 6 weeks, this has been out of my life since last August. No baby in me, no baby feeding from me = welcome back, lover. I have missed you.
5. My kids reminded me this morning that school is almost out for Summer vacation! It feels like the school year just started, but next week is June and they are out on the 10th.
That’s all I’ve got for today! Want to read more random Thinking Out Loud thoughts? Head on over to Running with Spoons for more!!