1. Pregsomnia sucks.
I’ve been up since around 4am, but I know if I lay down at some point today, I won’t be able to sleep tonight.
2. I miss healthy foods. Vegetables, salads, most meats, while they sound good in theory, the minute it’s time to dish them up. Fail.
3. My Goodreads “To Read” shelf is slightly out of control lately.
I just keep finding more and more books I want to read. I already average about 1 book per week, but with a newborn on the way, I tend to read a LOT while breastfeeding, so maybe I”ll make a slight dent in that to read list soon.
4. I want this kid out. Like now. Yesterday at my non stress test, I was contracting every 10 minutes which won me a cervix check, turns out I’m a whole 1cm dilated. I continued contracting every 10 minutes for about 4 hours and then they stopped. They picked up again after dinner, this time for 8 minutes for an hour and a half and nothing since. Let’s go kid.
5. I miss hardcore, sweaty workouts. I can’t wait to kick my own butt again doing intentional workouts. Right now, it feels like a marathon walking the 50 feet to the bathroom.
6. I need a pedicure. It’s really bad. My poor heels are so sore and cracked by the end of the day, I lotion those bad boys throughout the day, but they are under a lot of stress right now.
Ahhh. That is love.