1. There are 33 days left until my c-section, but if I’m still pregnant a week from Monday, it will officially be my longest pregnancy.
2. English muffins are the world’s greatest vehicle for nut butters. Current favorite is crunchy peanut butter, it melts into the little nooks and crannies. It’s delightful.
3. Strawberries have been on sale for 5/$5 the last two weeks, yes, please.
4. Baby clothes. So cute.
Love baby hats, socks and baby leggings are in a category of their own.
5. Every year I love winter, I even love the snow…but, just like this pregnancy, cute and fun ended weeks ago. I wonder how long this is going to take to melt? We have had a steady snow cover since early December. I think there is grass somewhere.
6. My kids have the day off tomorrow for parent/teacher conferences, I’m so happy I don’t have to wake up to make lunches or wake up with an alarm clock at all. They get to go to the Dentist and hang out at the school while I meet with teachers, but I promised a lunch out, so hopefully we’ll have a fun day.
7. Tomorrow night is girl’s night out. Can’t wait!
That’s all I’ve got for tonight, have a great one!!