What a whirlwind week, but SO much fun! I’m happy that the kids and husband are still home for another week, we have lots of fun things planned and then before I know it they will be back to school and work.
I didn’t get a post up for Christmas Day, so I’m including it in today’s Five Things Friday post.
1. Santa came about 3.2 seconds after everyone was tucked in, mama was tired and wanted to go to bed too!
2. After they opened their stockings and Santa gifts, we piled into the living room to open the rest of the gifts.
3. The afternoon and evening was spent relaxing and watching movies. I think almost all of the adults snuck a nap in at some point as well. Was glorious.
4. My daughter wanted a sewing machine from Santa, yesterday she made some burp cloths for baby girl Emma.
5. Baby Emma clothes are starting to be acquired!!! She was pretty spoiled Christmas morning, I got a few strong kicks and rolls as I was opening her gifts; we’ll just pretend that was her approval 😉
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!