1. Less than 150 days to go until my due date: 148 days to be exact. But, my c-section will likely be done between 36-39 weeks, so in reality it’s less than that.
2. This book that I’m reading. Forgotten by Cat Patrick.
Each night at precisely 4:33 am, while sixteen-year-old London Lane is asleep, her memory of that day is erased. In the morning, all she can “remember” are events from her future. London is used to relying on reminder notes and a trusted friend to get through the day, but things get complicated when a new boy at school enters the picture. Luke Henry is not someone you’d easily forget, yet try as she might, London can’t find him in her memories of things to come.
When London starts experiencing disturbing flashbacks, or flash-forwards, as the case may be, she realizes it’s time to learn about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.
3. I have been craving an Egg Mcmuffin and hash browns for about a week now and today was the day I gave in. Absolutely delicious! Sometimes you just have to say YES to cravings!
4. It has happened. I can no longer see my feet when I’m standing up.
5. Pinterest. I have been pinning things for baby that I want to buy. Since we will have to buy or borrow everything, I need a list and one with pictures is even better.