…but before we get to that, I started my morning with 30 minutes of Walk Away the Pounds, earning myself 2 activity points. Shortly after that, I took the advice of all of you from my other posts and had a small meal.
- 1/2 cup of Cheerios (1 P+)
- Banana (0P+)
- Mug ‘o pumpkin spice goodness
A few hours later I had my second breakfast
- Egg White (1P+)
- Whole Wheat English Muffin (3P+)
- Canola Oil (1P+)
- Weight Watchers swiss cheese wedge (1P+)
- Trader Joe’s Hot and Sweet Pepper Jelly (1P+)
- Apple and cinnamon (oP+)
For the first time in a very long time, I’m not starving all day long. I’m satisfied and actually enjoying my meals.
Lunch was an epic salad, probably the best one I have ever made.
- Romaine Lettuce (0P+)
- Bell Peppers (0P+)
- Cucumbers (0P+)
- Baby bella mushrooms (0P+)
- Brussels sprouts (0P+)
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese (4P+)
- Trader Joe’s Veggie Masala Burger (3P+)
- Wish Bone Balsamic Vinaigrette (2P+)
This salad was so incredible, all the different flavors were on display and the dressing added just the right touch. I didn’t realize my feta cheese would have so many points, so next time I’ll cut it back or use something else.