I really don’t know what happened to me in October, I slacked on everything and it showed. I barely lost any weight, the measurements pretty much stayed the same and my exercise was so sad!!
My Goals for October:
1. Break the 190 mark: Came close!! As of November 1st, I’m at 190.2
2. 1050 minutes for exercise: Nope, my total was 595 minutes.
3. Track everything! – Did a little better.
4. Drink at least 80oz of water daily: Nope.
5. Start back “clean eating” more whole, fresh foods, less processed garbage. – Still working on this one!
My Goals for November:
1. I weigh in on Fridays, and there are 4 Fridays this month, my goal is to lose 1 pound a week, so I hope to be at 186.2 by December 1st.
2. 1050 Minutes for exercise
3. Track everything
4. Drink at least 80 oz of water every day
5. NO days off!!!