I can’t believe that tomorrow is October 1st!!! WOW! My ending weight for September is 191.8, my goal was to get under 190. I’m so close!! The grand total for exercise minutes this month: 930!
My goals for September:
1. Break the 190 mark– Not quite
2. Since August was just over 300 exercise minutes, my goal for September is 350 minutes. – WAY over that!!!!
3. Track every single bite that crosses my lips! Not quite.
4. Drink at least 64oz of water daily. Not quite.
My Goals for October:
1. Break the 190 mark
2. 1050 minutes for exercise
3. Track everything!
4. Drink at least 80oz of water daily
5. Start back “clean eating” more whole, fresh foods, less processed garbage.
I will be taking measurements and pictures tomorrow 🙂